Watermark your images online. Free.
We may update this policy at any time for any reason. Your continued access to the Service means that you agree to be bound by the most current version of this document.
- The Service automatically records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie, and the page you request.
- It is needed the following general purposes: service provision, identification and authentication, service improvement, contact, research, and anonymous reporting.
IP Addresses are automatically reported by your browser each time you view a web page.
IP addresses may be used for various purposes, including:
- To diagnose or service technology problems reported by our users.
- To estimate the total number of users visiting from specific geographical regions.
- To make sure that people are not voting for themselves or friends during contests or promotions.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set.
- If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to take full advantage of the Service.
- The Service uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to:
- File uploading, Integtation with Flickr, Facebook, Picasa, Applying watermark.
- Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic.
- Conduct research to improve our content and services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We never sell, rent, lease or give away any information recived with our sevice.
- We may be required to disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas, warrants, court orders or legal process or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We will transfer information about you if we are acquired by or merged with another company
No personally identifiable information will ever be used without your permission.